Linkmate™ Make Someone's Day Challenge
The ‘Linkmate™ Make Someone’s Day Challenge’ is a promotional giveaway, with a Prize to be awarded at the end of a specified Promotion Period (as defined below), in which participants qualify to win a Prize by liking the promotion post on Instagram, tagging friends in the comments of that post, posting videos or stories in response to each daily challenge with @linkmate_app tagged and following the @linkmate_app account on Instagram, all during the Promotion Period.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: ‘Linkmate™ Make Someone’s Day Challenge’ (collectively, the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 PM “AEDT” on October 17, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM AEDT on October 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM AEDT on October 31, 2022. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, an entrant (“Entrant”) must, at any time during the Promotion Period: i) Follow our Instagram @linkmate_app and ii) like and repost the post on the account of the SPONSOR Linkmate on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/linkmate_app/) iii) posting videos or stories in response to each daily challenge with @linkmate_app tagged and iv) tag 3 friends in the post. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Upon completion of the entry, the Entrant will be automatically entered for a chance to win a Prize. Limit one (1) entry per person. If more than one (1) entry per natural person is received, only the first entry received will be eligible for, and entered in, the Promotion. Any use of fake accounts, multiple accounts, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries made by, or associated with, the applicable Entrant. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram or Facebook account as of the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who set up the account on Instagram. In the event of a dispute, SPONSOR shall determine the identity of the authorized account holder, and all decisions concerning the identity of an authorized account holder by SPONSOR are final. All entries and information therein become the property of SPONSOR.
Each Entrant, by entering the Promotion, agrees to abide by the terms of the Official Rules and the decisions of SPONSOR or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects. Should SPONSOR determine, in its sole discretion, that any Entrant has violated any of the provisions in the Official Rules, SPONSOR shall have no obligation to award a Prize to such Entrant. SPONSOR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or any federal or state, law, rule or regulation. SPONSOR reserves the right, in addition to the right to disqualify such Entrant, to seek damages and other remedies from any such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Prizes: There is a total of one (1) Prize (“Prize”) available to be won in the Promotion as follows:
One (1) Prize (“Winner”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries then received, and awarded a Prize, the Prize consisting of: one Emotional Resilience Workshop.
i) Emotional Resilience Workshop lasts for one hour (60 minutes)
ii) can be virtual or face-to-face
iii) if face-to-face is preferred, travel and accommodation must be paid for by the Winner
iv) Our workshops are tailored to your community’s needs and help participants feel more comfortable managing difficult thoughts, tackling their challenges and supporting their colleagues. Over 90% of our attendees have felt more confident reaching out to someone if they needed help.
v) More info on workshops for students here: https://linkmate.com.au/workshop-for-students/
vi) More info on workshops for business here: https://linkmate.com.au/workshop-for-business/
A potential Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prizes, or redeem Prizes for cash, but SPONSOR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, SPONSOR reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
**any product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any company, product and service names used in these Official Rules are for identification purposes only. The use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement of THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, or the Promotion, by the respective owners of the names, trademarks and registered trademarks.
5. Prize Drawing: The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries as of the time of that drawing, as set forth above, to be held after the expiration of the Promotion Period and before November 15, 2022, at the offices of SPONSOR, or another commercially reasonably location selected by SPONSOR. The potential winner will be notified within approximately 48 hours via Direct Message. The potential winner will also be identified by SPONSOR on Instagram via the @linkmate_app account.
The potential winner of the Prize will be the Winner, unless the potential winner of the Prize either declines the Prize, or does not respond to the potential prize notification within two (2) calendar days of such notice, or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize. If a potential winner declines the Prize, does not respond, or is deemed ineligible, an alternate potential winner(s) will be chosen in a subsequent random drawing to be held after the disqualification of the previous potential winner. The Prize award is subject to verification eligibility as determined by SPONSOR in its sole discretion and compliance with these Official Rules.
The number of eligible entries received at the time of each drawing will determine the odds of winning the Prize.
Limitation on Liability: Instagram or Facebook does not endorse the Promotion. Instagram or Facebook is also not responsible for anything that may, or may not, happen to an Entrant as a result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/e-mail/posts submitted to SPONSOR. By entering, each Entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of SPONSOR, or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects. Each Entrant further agrees that Prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Entrants hold the Promotion Entities harmless from any and all injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prizes, or participation in this Promotion or participation in or travel to any Promotion or Prize-related activities. Entrants further acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Promotion Entities, by Instagram or Facebook, or by users, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK, OR ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THE PROMOTION, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the SPONSOR that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, SPONSOR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof, and SPONSOR may conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination. SPONSOR further reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify all individuals who tampers or otherwise interferes with the proper execution of the Promotion.
6. Use of Information: By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to and gives SPONSOR, and any other party authorized by SPONSOR, the right to video and/or audio tape the Winner with the Prize, or during the Prize activity and to use, adapt, publish, develop and/or edit the Winner’s name, address (city, state or province only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical information and/or statements about the Promotion for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the world wide web without review, notification or approval, and without additional compensation, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law.
7. Taxes: All income, sales, use and other taxes (and the reporting thereof), imposed or due any jurisdiction as a result of the award of a Prize and any other fees or costs associated with the Prize are solely the Winner’s responsibility. It is the Winner’s responsibility to understand and abide by any federal, state, province local or foreign tax laws that may apply to receipt of a Prize. The Winner may be required to complete certain tax information reporting forms before or upon receipt of a Prize.
8. Governing Law: By becoming an Entrant or otherwise completing the act of entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, excluding any conflict of laws rule or principle that might refer the governance or the construction of these Official Rules to the law of another jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. Each Entrant submits and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Provincial and Federal Courts located in Victoria, and Entrant and acknowledges and agrees that such courts constitute the exclusive and proper venues and convenient forums for the resolution of any actions by any Entrant with respect to any claims arising out of the Official Rules, or arising out of the Promotion.
9. Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
10. Amendment: SPONSOR reserves the right to modify the Official Rules at any time during the Promotion Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
The Winner Announcement will be made available on or after November 7th, 2022.