You’re responding to numerous students seeking support. You have a team of mental health professionals tasked with managing cases and triaging those in critical condition through to the appropriate channels. You know that digital is the future of student well-being. The question is: how do you get there?
Your team needs to see undeniable value to invest in the technology needed to roll out a fully functional, high impact and proactive emotional support system. Saddling existing team members with expanded duties has been a Band-Aid solution. Now, the demand for support is rising, and you’re at the point where a full-fledged, proactive emotional support system doesn’t just make sense. It’s imperative.
What do you need to know, and do, to create a truly meaningful and effective proactive emotional support system?
In this free guide, you’ll learn:
- How to eliminate resourcing limitations
- How to free up time and resources to do more with less
- How to ease the burden on your services
- Specific tools to develop self-aware and resilient students
- Steps to build a stepped approach and continuous path of care for students
- And more
Download the guide today.